- October 14, 2014
- Associate Professor in Molecular Immunology >>Application Guidelines
- The 4th Molecular Immunology Seminar
Speaker: Prof. Glen N. Barber (University of Miami School of Medicine) "Cytosolic DNA Sensors, STING and Innate Immunity."
17 pm Dec 6 2013. Lecture room One, Graduate School of Medicine
- Data base "Gene search encoding allergen from pathogenic Aspergillus niger and brewer's black-koji mold" has been released.
- Nov 22 2013
- Call for Proposals: Joint Usage/Research Center of Medical Mycology Research Center, Chiba University
- Deadline of submission: Jan 10 2014.
- The 2nd Forum "Global Network for Infectious Disease Research, Chiba University”
- Nov 30 2013.
- Dr. Naoyuki Kawahara and Dr. Mamoru Suzuki made a courtesy visit to MMRC.
- Oct 22 2013.
- Article of research projects in MMRC was placed in the morning edition page 25 and the net edition on Nikkei Inc.
- Oct 10 2013.
- The catalog of pathogenic fungi and actinomycetes" has been renewed.
- Sep 12 2012
- "Applicaiotion for strain distribution" has been renewed.
- Jun 24 2011.
- The site of JST-JICA project "Diagnostic Approaches in the Management of Fungal Infections in AIDS
and Other Immunocompromised Patients (SATREPS)" has been added.
- Oct 8 2010.